How I can help you

How I can help you Main Image

As your local Member of Parliament, I can: 

  •  Make enquiries and help you deal with State government departments and agencies. 
  • Assist you to make contact with services or organisations. 
  • Discuss and support local projects. 
  • Advise you of your rights. 
  • Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones. 

If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can.  

Call or drop in to my office at 24 Rutland Road, Box Hill. 

You can email me on [email protected]


Congratulatory Messages 

Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding.

Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required. 

The Protocol and Special Events Branch (PSE) is responsible for arranging messages from the Premier.  

Notification is also given to the following: 

  •  The Prime Minister: 90th or 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries 
  •  The Governor of Victoria: 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries  
  • The Governor General (which includes notification to the Queen): 100th birthdays and diamond anniversaries  
  • Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc.: 100th birthdays 


I can help you with matters relating to: 

  • Community Grants
  • Health, Housing and Schools 
  • Victorian Concessions
  • Public Transport 
  • Advocating for a local issue